- Referenced in 1594 articles
- consider full vehicle loads, dynamic vibration, multibody systems, impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling, and acoustic...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- heteroskedasticity and/or serial correlation. For simultaneous nonlinear systems, possibly in implicit form, it computes three ... squares estimates, TSLS option, and for nonlinear dynamic systems, possibly in implicit form, generalized method...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- simulating the dynamics of predator-prey interactions modelled by nonlinear reaction-diffusion systems. The collection ... dynamics of predator-prey interactions modelled by a nonlinear reaction-diffusion system. Unlike FD2D...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- complex mechanical systems. FEA is suited for studying linear vibration and transient dynamics, but inefficient ... other highly nonlinear motion of full mechanical systems. Adams multibody dynamics software enables engineers ... create and test virtual prototypes of mechanical systems in a fraction of the time ... quasi-statics, and dynamics. Utilizing multibody dynamics solution technology, Adams runs nonlinear dynamics...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- inference systems and their application to nonlinear dynamical systems. This paper proposes an adaptive neuro ... fuzzy system, HyFIS (Hybrid neural Fuzzy Inference System), for building and optimising fuzzy models ... model, extensive simulation studies of nonlinear complex dynamic systems are carried out. The proposed method ... prediction and control of nonlinear dynamical systems. Two benchmark case studies are used to demonstrate...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 178 articles
- functions and apps for modeling complex nonlinear systems that are not easily modeled with ... supervised learning with feedforward, radial basis, and dynamic networks. It also supports unsupervised learning with...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- system identification and simulation of general nonlinear dynamic systems. A few typical examples of parameter...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- several electronic circuits, which are represented dynamical systems with hyperbolic chaotic attractors, such as Smale ... applicable in systems of secure communication, noise radar, for cryptographic systems, for random number generators ... radiophysics and nonlinear dynamics in the design and analysis of systems with complex dynamics...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- software system for qualitative analysis of nonlinear dynamical systems Numerical methods are often needed ... bifurcation phenomena in nonlinear dynamical systems are studied. In this paper the software system CANDYS/QA...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- with neural networks. The NNSYSID toolset for System Identification has been developed ... been designed to assist identification of nonlinear dynamic systems. It contains a number of nonlinear...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- using identifiable parameter combinations in nonlinear dynamic systems biology models and COMBOS: a novel...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- linear equations, linear and nonlinear optimisation problems, and dynamic systems expressed in the form...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- nonlinear system identification. A Wiener-Hammerstein system is selected as test object. In such ... nonlinearity starting from the measured input/output, because it is sandwiched between two unknown dynamic systems ... benchmark on the ability to identify the nonlinear behaviour, and not so much...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- robustly complete control synthesis tool for nonlinear dynamical systems. This paper presents ROCS, an algorithmic ... control synthesis tool for nonlinear dynamical systems. Different from other formal control synthesis tools ... robustly realizable specification for a nonlinear system. At the core of ROCS is the interval...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- v2.0. Complex multi-disciplinary models in system dynamics are typically composed of subsystems. This modular ... reflects the modular structure of complex engineering systems. In industrial applications, the individual subsystems ... standardization of co-simulation interfaces in nonlinear system dynamics (FMI for Co-Simulation...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- used in implementing a class of nonlinear system identification algorithms. It was tested with MATLAB ... functions for identification of linear and nonlinear dynamical systems...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- understanding the behavior of dynamic systems—how systems of many interacting elements change and evolve ... projects on chaos, self-organization, adaptive systems, nonlinear dynamics, and artificial life are all part...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- interface forms the basis of a dynamic graphics system that is designed to work identically ... system, the X window system, and Microsoft Windows. A prototype-based object-oriented programming system ... system and to allow it to be customized and adapted. The object-oriented programming system ... statistical model representations, such as linear and nonlinear regression models and generalized linear models. Many...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- library for reachability computation of nonlinear dynamical systems. We describe NLTOOLBOX, a library of data ... algorithms for reachability computation of nonlinear dynamical systems. It provides the users with an easy...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- software package for the study of dynamical systems. This work presents a new software package ... capabilities. The chaotic behaviors of the nonlinear dynamics systems were analyzed using phase-space maps...