- Referenced in 1155 articles
- consider full vehicle loads, dynamic vibration, multibody systems, impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling, and acoustic...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- proven to efficiently handle strongly nonlinear dynamics and large state spaces and is now used...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- methods based on statistical physics and nonlinear dynamics, interactive display and characterization of signals, creation...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- other highly nonlinear motion of full mechanical systems. Adams multibody dynamics software enables engineers ... multibody dynamics solution technology, Adams runs nonlinear dynamics in a fraction of the time required...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- technology ideal for static and low-speed dynamic events where highly accurate stress solutions ... example, one may start by performing a nonlinear engine cover mounting analysis including sophisticated gasket ... solution technique, such as static, low-speed dynamic, or steady-state transport analyses; while Abaqus/Explicit ... portions of the analysis where high-speed, nonlinear, transient response dominates the solution...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- parameter identifiability analysis for (linear and) nonlinear dynamic models described by polynomial or rational equations...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Nonlinear dynamics. A primer. ... book included a user-friendly software program called DMC (Dynamical Models...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- linear algebra problems, finding the roots of nonlinear equations, integrating ordinary functions, manipulating polynomials ... Octave’s own language, or using dynamically loaded modules written in C++, C, Fortran...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- inference systems and their application to nonlinear dynamical systems. This paper proposes an adaptive neuro ... hybrid model, extensive simulation studies of nonlinear complex dynamic systems are carried out. The proposed ... prediction and control of nonlinear dynamical systems. Two benchmark case studies are used to demonstrate...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- system identification and simulation of general nonlinear dynamic systems. A few typical examples of parameter...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- simulating the dynamics of predator-prey interactions modelled by nonlinear reaction-diffusion systems. The collection ... simulating the dynamics of predator-prey interactions modelled by a nonlinear reaction-diffusion system. Unlike...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- nonlinear, explicit, finite element code for analyzing the transient dynamic response of three-dimensional solids...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- limited by the departure of the nonlinear MHD dynamics from the linear ... nonlinear destabilization of ballooning instabilities by an internal kink, and the dynamics of a neoclassical ... like geometry about its nonlinear stability threshold...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- algorithm for the optimal control of nonlinear dynamic control that allows for additive uncertainty ... step consists in approximating the time-invariant nonlinear system by a time-varying linear system...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 159 articles
- provides functions and apps for modeling complex nonlinear systems that are not easily modeled with ... supervised learning with feedforward, radial basis, and dynamic networks. It also supports unsupervised learning with...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- consider several electronic circuits, which are represented dynamical systems with hyperbolic chaotic attractors, such ... training students specializing in radiophysics and nonlinear dynamics in the design and analysis of systems...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- software system for qualitative analysis of nonlinear dynamical systems Numerical methods are often needed ... bifurcation phenomena in nonlinear dynamical systems are studied. In this paper the software system CANDYS/QA...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- particular, we formulate standard Galerkin and nonlinear Galerkin approximations of the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations ... capturing the short-term dynamics of the flow, but nonlinear Galerkin projections are more effective...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Toolkit for Analysing Nonlinear Dynamic Stochastic Models Easily. Chapter 3 provides a toolkit for solving ... such nonlinear dynamic discrete-time stochastic models easily, building on log-linearizing the necessary equations...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- element code Nek5000 to investigate the dynamics of nonlinear flows in moderately complex geometries...