- Referenced in 1594 articles
- consider full vehicle loads, dynamic vibration, multibody systems, impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling, and acoustic...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- proven to efficiently handle strongly nonlinear dynamics and large state spaces and is now used...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- methods based on statistical physics and nonlinear dynamics, interactive display and characterization of signals, creation...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- squares estimates, TSLS option, and for nonlinear dynamic systems, possibly in implicit form, generalized method...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- element code Nek5000 to investigate the dynamics of nonlinear flows in moderately complex geometries...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Toolkit for Analysing Nonlinear Dynamic Stochastic Models Easily. Chapter 3 provides a toolkit for solving ... such nonlinear dynamic discrete-time stochastic models easily, building on log-linearizing the necessary equations...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- other highly nonlinear motion of full mechanical systems. Adams multibody dynamics software enables engineers ... multibody dynamics solution technology, Adams runs nonlinear dynamics in a fraction of the time required...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- parameter identifiability analysis for (linear and) nonlinear dynamic models described by polynomial or rational equations...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- consider several electronic circuits, which are represented dynamical systems with hyperbolic chaotic attractors, such ... training students specializing in radiophysics and nonlinear dynamics in the design and analysis of systems...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Nonlinear dynamics. A primer. ... book included a user-friendly software program called DMC (Dynamical Models...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- technology ideal for static and low-speed dynamic events where highly accurate stress solutions ... example, one may start by performing a nonlinear engine cover mounting analysis including sophisticated gasket ... solution technique, such as static, low-speed dynamic, or steady-state transport analyses; while Abaqus/Explicit ... portions of the analysis where high-speed, nonlinear, transient response dominates the solution...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- simulating the dynamics of predator-prey interactions modelled by nonlinear reaction-diffusion systems. The collection ... simulating the dynamics of predator-prey interactions modelled by a nonlinear reaction-diffusion system. Unlike...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Galerkin regression. The sparse identification of nonlinear dynamics (SINDy) is a recently proposed data-driven ... that uses sparse regression techniques to identify nonlinear low-order models. With the goal...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- linear algebra problems, finding the roots of nonlinear equations, integrating ordinary functions, manipulating polynomials ... Octave’s own language, or using dynamically loaded modules written in C++, C, Fortran...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- inference systems and their application to nonlinear dynamical systems. This paper proposes an adaptive neuro ... hybrid model, extensive simulation studies of nonlinear complex dynamic systems are carried out. The proposed ... prediction and control of nonlinear dynamical systems. Two benchmark case studies are used to demonstrate...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- nonlinear, explicit, finite element code for analyzing the transient dynamic response of three-dimensional solids...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- limited by the departure of the nonlinear MHD dynamics from the linear ... nonlinear destabilization of ballooning instabilities by an internal kink, and the dynamics of a neoclassical ... like geometry about its nonlinear stability threshold...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 178 articles
- provides functions and apps for modeling complex nonlinear systems that are not easily modeled with ... supervised learning with feedforward, radial basis, and dynamic networks. It also supports unsupervised learning with...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- software package for simulation of nonlinear dynamic models to investigate stability of steady states ... graphical analysis.The package contains many well-known nonlinear models, including applications in economics and finance ... provide quick information about local and global dynamics and to aid formulating challenging research questions...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- example from geophysical fluid dynamics, a nonlinear time-dependent scalable, yet simple, barotropic ocean model...