- Referenced in 182 articles
- broad range of behaviors exhibited by nonlinear problems makes this an essential feature. KNITRO ... hundred thousands. It is effective for solving linear, quadratic, and nonlinear smooth optimization problems, both ... convex and nonconvex. It is also effective for nonlinear regression, problems with complementarity constraints (MPCCs...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects Models , Fit and compare Gaussian linear and nonlinear...
- Referenced in 527 articles
- have proved highly effective for solving constrained optimization problems with smooth nonlinear functions...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- which both fixed and random effects enter nonlinearly. These models have a wide variety ... distribution for your data (given the random effects) having either a standard form (normal, binomial ... nonlinear mixed models by maximizing an approximation to the likelihood integrated over the random effects...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- NONMEM® is a nonlinear mixed effects modelling tool used in population pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic analysis. NONMEM stands ... NONlinear Mixed Effects Modeling. NONMEM is a computer program that is implemented in Fortran90/95...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- ability of Abaqus/Explicit to effectively handle severely nonlinear behavior such as contact makes it very...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- constraints, and nonlinear constraints are treated separately. Hence it is especially effective if the objective...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- previous work in mixed integer nonlinear programming, this work represents the first step ... effectiveness of this framework are reported. Both the library of mixed integer nonlinear problems that...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- solutions of a given nonlinear evolution equation is presented. The effectiveness of RATH is demonstrated...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- nonlinear problem and the complicated configuration. The wrinkling stress distribution and the pressure effects ... stressed state. In this method, the discretized nonlinear equations are given based upon the virtual ... node BEAM189 element incorporating ANSYS nonlinear program. The pressure effect is equivalent included...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- plane axial, circumferential and shear resultants. Nonlinear material effects are included if the material...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- including logistic regression, negative binomial regression, nonlinear mixed-effect models, and spatial models for count...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- their careful combination to get an effective parallel tool is discussed. A comparison with state ... software makes large scale standard nonlinear support vector machines effectively tractable on common multiprocessor systems...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- quantile regression of models with nonlinear effects e.g. spatial, random, ridge using least asymmetric weighed...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- with semiparametric predictors (including linear and nonlinear effects) in the presence of correlated error equations...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- method is developed by which the effective nonlinear elastic properties of elastomer composites (filled rubbers ... method is based on numerical solution of nonlinear elastic boundary-value problems for a representative ... solution of an elastic boundary-value problem. Effective properties are estimated as a quadratic dependence...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- proposed methods is demonstrated by investigating nonlinear effects in Apple, Inc., and Nikkei-300 daily...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- mathematical tool for the global analysis of nonlinear spaces and functions, within which homology ... apply efficient and effective topologically based methods to the analysis of nonlinear systems...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- flow, but nonlinear Galerkin projections are more effective in capturing both the short- and long...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- component models second-order models), nonlinear relationships (e.g., quadratic effect), confirmatory tetrad analysis (CTA), finite...