- Referenced in 1 article
- analysis of nonlinear systems, including structures, fluids and electric circuits. The book includes solved exercises...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- software for the design and analysis of electric motors, actuators, sensors, transformers and other electromagnetic ... nonlinear, transient motion of electromechanical components and their effects on the drive circuit and control...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- transforms, ordinary differential equations (both linear and nonlinear) and Laplace transforms, and numerical methods ... modeling, in particular the modeling of electrical circuits including power systems, motor drives, power generation...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Originally developed in support of the electrical designers at Sandia National Laboratories, Xyce has become ... circuit simulations. As a parallel code, it not only allows the simulations of circuits ... algorithms and controls, better convergence of the nonlinear solver, and improved device methods...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Galileo: A tool for dynamic fault tree analysis...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Algorithm 681: INTBIS, a portable interval Newton/bisection package...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...