- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 3222 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3366 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5408 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13745 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 2047 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- CLEFIA is an efficient, highly secure block cipher...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Maximal AMDS codes. Complete (n,k)-arcs in...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- The software-oriented stream cipher SSC2 SSC2 is...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- TRIVIUM is a hardware oriented synchronous stream cipher...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- LBlock: a lightweight block cipher. In this paper...
- Referenced in 4311 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- The diehard tests are a battery of statistical...