- Referenced in 10196 articles
- wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification...
- Referenced in 881 articles
- System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer optimization problems ... allows the user to concentrate on the modeling problem by making the setup simple ... establish an accurate model. The system models problems in a highly compact and natural ... even convert from linear to nonlinear with little trouble...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- statistical and graphical techniques: linear and nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- regression models, generalized linear models and nonlinear models, and time series, spatial data and point...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- ANFIS architecture is employed to model nonlinear functions, identify nonlinear components on-line ... neural networks and earlier work on fuzzy modeling are listed and discussed. Other extensions...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- number of interfaces and slip-interfaces; nonlinear material models such as J2 plasticity with linear...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling, and acoustic-structural coupling using a common model data structure...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling language for linear and nonlinear optimization problems, in discrete ... notation and familiar concepts to formulate optimization models and examine solutions, while the computer manages...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- methods in A. Ronald Gallant’s, ”Nonlinear Statistical Models”. The program computes least squares estimates ... univariate nonlinear regression model and generalized least squares estimates for a multivariate nonlinear regression model ... heteroskedasticity and/or serial correlation. For simultaneous nonlinear systems, possibly in implicit form, it computes three...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 178 articles
- Toolbox™ provides functions and apps for modeling complex nonlinear systems that are not easily modeled...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects Models , Fit and compare Gaussian linear and nonlinear...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- MINLPLib -- a collection of test models for mixed-integer nonlinear programming. The paper describes ... computerized collection of test models for mixed-integer nonlinear programming. Because ... there is no standard format for nonlinear models, the model collection is augmented with...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- estimation and analysis of linear and nonlinear models, with cross section, time series and panel ... variables and a variety of sample selection models. No other program offers a wider range ... single and multiple equation linear and nonlinear models. LIMDEP is a true state...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- solving large-scale nonlinear programs involving sparse nonlinear constraints. The paper will discuss strategic ... contains performance statistics for a range of models from different branches of engineering and economics ... competitive with other codes for large-scale nonlinear programming from both an efficiency ... This is especially true for models with fairly nonlinear constraints, particularly when it is difficult...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- model states when observations are assimilated. The EnKF has proven to efficiently handle strongly nonlinear ... used in realistic applications with primitive equation models for the ocean and atmosphere. A recent...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- model representations, such as linear and nonlinear regression models and generalized linear models. Many aspects...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- NLMIXED procedure fits nonlinear mixed models—that is, models in which both fixed and random ... effects enter nonlinearly. These models have a wide variety of applications, two of the most ... programming statements. PROC NLMIXED fits nonlinear mixed models by maximizing an approximation to the likelihood...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- actual biomedical experiments. Many interesting biological models are nonlinear but identifiability analysis for nonlinear system ... literature to test identifiability of nonlinear models but, to the best of our knowledge ... proposed for automatically checking identifiability of nonlinear models. In this paper, we describe a software ... parameter identifiability analysis for (linear and) nonlinear dynamic models described by polynomial or rational equations...