- Referenced in 464 articles
- unconstrained optimization) roots of univariate and multivariate nonlinear equations (simple and clusters) eigenvalue problems (simple ... polynomial zeros (simple and clusters) interval arithmetic for real and complex data including vectors ... matrices (very fast) interval arithmetic for real and complex sparse matrices (very fast) automatic differentiation ... computations, fast) Gradients (to solve systems of nonlinear equations) Hessians (for global optimization) Taylor series...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- solving nonlinear and nonconvex constraint satisfaction and optimization problems over the real numbers. The decision ... defined by analytical expressions involving usual arithmetic operations and transcendental elementary functions. Rigourousness: Realpaver covers...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- constraints. Efficient and scalable verification of nonlinear real arithmetic constraints is essential in many automated ... issues with classical decision procedures for nonlinear real arithmetic are still a major obstacle...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- library for constraint processing over real numbers. It provides reliable algorithms for handling non-linear ... based on interval arithmetic and affine arithmetic. The main feature of Ibex is its ability ... each solution of a system of (nonlinear) equations is calculated. Global optimization. A global minimizer...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- distributed and embedded real-time systems for controlling, often in a nonlinear way, the environment ... propositional combinations over constraints (including nonlinear arithmetic), as the logical framework and foundation for analyzing...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- provided. Concretely, for the difficulty of solving nonlinear constrains aspect, low-rank moment matrix recover ... interval arithmetic at the computation procedure to provide an interval containing the real root ... ATCase are the algorithm of computing real solutions of polynomial constraints, the interval analysis ... tool KLEE-FP. Experiments on 22 complicated real programs in open source projects show that...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Dafny is an imperative object-based language with...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...