- Referenced in 3067 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Algorithm 842: A set of GMRES routines for...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Algorithm 681: INTBIS, a portable interval Newton/bisection package...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 737: INTLIB - a portable Fortran 77 interval...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- The Maple Power Tool intpakX defines Maple types...
- Referenced in 669 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1671 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 385 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 1821 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3136 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5270 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6213 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12983 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...