- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...