- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1206 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 1363 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 2352 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 342 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- Numerical algorithm for the time fractional Fokker-Planck...
- Referenced in 1149 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 608 articles
- longmemo: Statistics for Long-Memory Processes (Jan Beran...
- Referenced in 668 articles
- R package QRM: Provides R-language Code to...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- tsbridge: Calculate normalising constants for Bayesian time series...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Numerical methods for SPDEs with tempered stable processes...