- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Gaalop – high performance parallel computing based on conformal...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- GELDA is a Fortran77 sofware package for the...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...