- Referenced in 61 articles
- Code for Solving (Large Scale) Constrained Nonlinear (Minimax) Optimization Problems, Generating Iterates Satisfying All Inequality...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- based approach to nonlinearly constrained minimax problems The paper presents an algorithm for solving...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- unconstrained and box constrained optimization and large-scale systems of nonlinear equations. Subroutines PLIS ... PLIP, intended for dense general optimization problems, are based on limited-memory variable metric methods ... PNET, also intended for dense general optimization problems, is based on an inexact truncated Newton ... PGAC, intended for sparse nonlinear least-squares problems, are based on modifications and corrections...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- We present a FORTRAN package of subprograms for...