- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- This article deals with an adaptive-grid finite...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 903 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 748 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...