- Referenced in 195 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- This article deals with an adaptive-grid finite...
- Referenced in 357 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 811 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 1131 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...