- Referenced in 6 articles
- High Dimensional Settings using Non-Local Prior. Variable/Feature selection in high or ultra-high dimensional ... point masses at zero and nonlocal priors to improve the performance of variable selection...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...