- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...