- Referenced in 61 articles
- decrease within at most four iterations (nonmonotone line search). He/She must provide functions that define ... first one (monotone line search), a certain Armijo type arc search is used with ... means of a ”nonmonotone” search along a straight line. The merit function used in both...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- gradient choice of steplength and a nonmonotone line-search strategy. The user provides objective function...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- alternating direction technique with a nonmonotone line search to minimize the augmented Lagrangian function...
- Referenced in 1 article
- framework based on primitive directions and nonmonotone line searches for black-box optimization problems with ... primitive directions) and a suitably developed nonmonotone line search, thus guaranteeing a high level...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- line search strategy based on the Eisenstat and Walker rule, even in the nonmonotone case...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- A Matlab solver for constrained nonlinear equations is...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 768: TENSOLVE: A software package for solving...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- We describe the design of version 1.0 of...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- The Stanford GraphBase is a freely available collection...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...