- Referenced in 79 articles
- fragment of the causal logic described in the paper ”Nonmonotonic causal theories” by Enrico Giunchiglia ... part of Norman McCain’s dissertation, Causality in commonsense reasoning about actions (University of Texas ... language of CCalc is related to default logic and logic programming. Computationally, CCalc uses ideas...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- SOLAR (SOL for Advanced Reasoning) is a first...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- ASSAT (Answer Sets by SAT solvers) is a...
- Referenced in 805 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Cmodels is a system that computes answer sets...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SATO: A Solver for Propositional Satisfiability: The Davis...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- The Smodels system is an Answer Set Programming...
- Referenced in 1184 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 1552 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- CP-logic: A language of causal probabilistic events...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Potassco: the Potsdam answer set solving collection. This...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- Fast planning through planning graph analysis. We introduce...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Pegasos: primal estimated sub-gradient solver for SVM...