- Referenced in 144 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Symmetrica is a collection of routines, written in...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- The Stony Brook Algorithm Repository mainly for combinatorial...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- The finite element package SyFi is a C...
- Referenced in 837 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 4187 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- The coxeter and weyl Packages. The coxeter package...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- The posets Package. The posets package contains 41...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- The SF Package. SF is a package of...
- Referenced in 471 articles
- Ox is an object-oriented matrix programming language...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- R package betareg: Beta Regression. Beta regression for...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- bootlib: Bootstrapping and Resampling with S-Plus. A...