- Referenced in 2 articles
- Package for Nonparametric Kernel Adjusted Density Estimation and Regression. In a series of three papers ... coauthors introduced a fully data-adaptive nonparametric kernel method for pointwise univariate density estimation...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 1230 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1216 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3160 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2641 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 572 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- R package car: Companion to Applied Regression , This...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...