- Referenced in 67 articles
- perform the methods in nonparametric regression and density estimation, described in Davies ... Kovac, A. (2004) Densities, Spectral Densities and Modality Annals of Statistics. Annals of Statistics...
- Referenced in 1 article
- package bsplinePsd: Bayesian Nonparametric Spectral Density Estimation Using B-Spline Priors. Implementation of a Metropolis ... spectral density of a stationary time series. The algorithm updates a nonparametric B-spline prior...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- XploRe is the name of a commercial statistics...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Algorithm AS 97. Real discrete fast Fourier transform...
- Referenced in 1191 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...