- Referenced in 83 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- LATTICEEASY: A Program for Lattice Simulations of Scalar...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Qprop: A Schrödinger-solver for intense laser-atom...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- xPerm: fast index canonicalization for tensor computer algebra...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- PRIMME: PReconditioned Iterative MultiMethod Eigensolver. Symmetric and Hermitian...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 734 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 2352 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- xTensor: Fast abstract tensor computer algebra. xTensor extends...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- ROOT - An object oriented data analysis framework. The...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- xPert: Computer algebra for metric perturbation theory. We...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- The vegas algorithm of Lepage is based on...
- Referenced in 3522 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...