- Referenced in 200 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Modelica is a freely available, object-oriented language...
- Referenced in 787 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 881 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 431 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- astsa: Applied Statistical Time Series Analysis. Data sets...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- GasLib. A library of gas network instances. Natural...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- SIMONE is Europe’s leading standard software package...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- A Fortran subroutine for solving systems of nonlinear...