- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- The TOMLAB NLPLIB toolbox for nonlinear programming The...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...