- Referenced in 10 articles
- NUFFT - nonuniform FFT toolbox for Matlab. NUFFT Matlab toolbox that performs fast and accurate nonuniform...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- toolbox that performs fast and accurate nonuniform FFT computations...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1 article
- SpiralFFT is an ”effectively separable” transform that is...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- P3DFFT: A framework for parallel computations of Fourier...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Parallel three-dimensional nonequispaced fast Fourier transforms and...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Using NFFT 3---A Software Library for Various...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- Numerical algorithm for the time fractional Fokker-Planck...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- HEALPix: A Framework for High-Resolution Discretization and...