- Referenced in 347 articles
- outperform glasso. By studying the “normal equations” we see that, glasso is solving the dual...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- homotopy zero curve: ordinary differential equation-based, normal flow, and augmented Jacobian matrix. Separate routines...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- method for a given problem (either normal equations or augmented system). The code compares favourably...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- MINRES method applied to the normal equation A T Ax=A T b, so that...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Three qualitatively different algorithms – ordinary differential equation based, normal flow, quasi-Newton augmented Jacobian matrix...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- cameras results in the underlying normal equations exhibiting a sparse block structure (click here...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- dynamical systems. The study of differential equations requires good and powerful mathematical software. Also, flexibility ... interactive environment for the continuation and normal form analysis of dynamical systems...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- reduce that cost by replacing the normal equation matrix, AD 2 A T , where...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Numerical stability and sparsity of the normal equation system are explored as well. Extensive testing...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- complete Cholesky factorization of the normal equations. Theoretical results show that the CIMGS factorization...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- first stage, PHSVDS solves the normal equations up to the best achievable accuracy. If further...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- described by the ideal linearized magnetohydrodynamic (MHD) equations. The plasma is considered ... normal modes can be calculated by linearizing the ideal MHD equations. Any mode (unstable...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- algebraic recursive multilevel solver (on normal equations...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- package mice: Multivariate Imputation by Chained Equations. Multiple imputation using Fully Conditional Specification (FCS) implemented ... provided for continuous data (predictive mean matching, normal), binary data (logistic regression), unordered categorical data...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- system of linear homogeneous Diophantine equations, inequalities and congruences or a binomial ideal. Normaliz computes ... unbounded polyhedron, the integer hull, the normalization of an affine monoid, the Hilbert (or Ehrhart ... under consideration by a system of inequalities, equations and congruences...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Then, such normalizing constants satisfy holonomic systems of linear partial differential equations. The HGM consists ... system. This is equivalent to evaluating the normalizing constant and its derivatives at a point ... Runge-Kutta method of solving ordinary differential equations and efficient solvers of systems of linear ... equations. The HGM was proposed in 2011 by a group of people inclusing...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- orthogonal transformations (Householder transformations) instead of normal equations to solve the mean squares problems...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- object-based simulation. The Single Normal Equation Simulation program SNESIM was the first implementation...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- biomolecules described by the linear Poisson-Boltzmann equation. The method employs a well-conditioned boundary ... normal derivative on the molecular surface. The surface is triangulated and the integral equations...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- solutions of a linear system of differential equations with rational coefficients. Such a system ... fuchsification, normalization, and factorization. During the fuchsification step a given system of differential equations ... Moser method (Moser, 1959). Next, during the normalization step the system is transformed ... transformation which satisfies a system of linear equations...