- Referenced in 624 articles
- visual representation, allowing the simple programming of normal form games, extensive form games, double auctions...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- interactive environment for the continuation and normal form analysis of dynamical systems ... minimally extended systems, and the computation of normal form coefficients for bifurcations of limit cycles...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related Distributions, such as the Skew-t. Build ... manipulate probability distributions of the skew-normal family and some related ones, notably the skew...
- Referenced in 435 articles
- appear to outperform glasso. By studying the “normal equations” we see that, glasso is solving...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model-Based Clustering, Classification, and Density Estimation , Normal Mixture...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- three dimensional computational geometry of the sort normally used in computer animation or computer aided...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- halfspace is defined by a unit normal and an offset...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- world data sets are predominately composed of ”normal” examples with only a small percentage ... misclassifying an abnormal (interesting) example as a normal example is often much higher than ... reverse error. Under-sampling of the majority (normal) class has been proposed as a good ... abnormal) class and under-sampling the majority (normal) class can achieve better classifier performance...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- system works only with clausal normal forms, the shell accepts a problem in the full...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- based on the stable model semantics of normal logic programs. The basic idea...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- from NIST. The digits have been size-normalized and centered in a fixed-size image...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- match). Because of this, the EMD is normalized by the smaller sum. The code...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions , Computes multivariate normal and t probabilities, quantiles, random...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- have been converted into, conjunctive normal form. They start by assigning a random value...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- Normal-boundary intersection: A new method for generating the Pareto surface in nonlinear multicriteria optimization...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- functions, for the numerical computation of multivariate normal distribution values. The method used is similar ... paper ”Numerical Computation of Multivariate Normal Probabilities”, in J. of Computational and Graphical Stat...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- provided for continuous data (predictive mean matching, normal), binary data (logistic regression), unordered categorical data ... also impute continuous two-level data (normal model, pan, second-level variables). Passive imputation...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- unbounded polyhedron, the integer hull, the normalization of an affine monoid, the Hilbert (or Ehrhart...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- homotopy zero curve: ordinary differential equation-based, normal flow, and augmented Jacobian matrix. Separate routines...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- light, w/glasses, happy, left-light, w/no glasses, normal, right-light, sad, sleepy, surprised, and wink...