- Referenced in 1 article
- library, one can implement the popular normalized gradient flow and nonlinear conjugate gradient flow methods...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ITPACK project: Past, present, and future The...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...