- Referenced in 1 article
- Does antibiotic resistance evolve in hospitals? Nosocomial outbreaks of bacteria are well documented. Based ... statistical hypothesis test called the Nosocomial Evolution of Resistance Detector (NERD). It calculates the significance ... practices and interventions, can help detect clonal outbreaks, and is available as an R package...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- R package gRim: Graphical Interaction Models. Provides the...