- Referenced in 12477 articles
- high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- teaching in algebra, geometry, number theory, cryptography, numerical computation, and related areas. Both the Sage...
- Referenced in 1422 articles
- with the book Accuracy and Stability of Numerical Algorithms (SIAM, Second edition, August...
- Referenced in 1206 articles
- entries are allowed. Features include symbolic and numerical reordering schemes, balancing speed/accuracy performance and sophisticated...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... large Macsyma program. Macsyma offers: symbolic and numeric manipulation and solution capabilities in algebra, calculus ... numerical analysis 2D and 3D report-quality graphics interactive scientific notebooks a user programming environment...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- dimensional eigen-space is computed which is numerically orthogonal to working precision. Numerically accurate eigenvectors...
- Referenced in 962 articles
- problems, and automatic solver selection Supports numerous external solvers, both free and commercial. The solvers...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- provides many user-friendly and efficient numerical routines such as routines for numerical integration...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- variety of formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with...
- Referenced in 646 articles
- Collection is widely used by the numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- cones are calculated via the Lanczos method. Numerical experiments show that this general purpose code...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- latter two chapters conclude with a numerical demonstration of the methods discussed in the respective...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- with a right-looking unsymmetric-pattern multifrontal numerical factorization. The pre-ordering and symbolic analysis ... work, and memory usage during the subsequent numerical factorization. User-callable routines are provided ... analyzing a sparse matrix, computing the numerical factorization, solving a system with the LU factors...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- largest commercially available collection of numerical and statistical algorithms in the world. With over ... largest supercomputers, the NAG Library has the numerical capabilities to fit your model...
- Referenced in 523 articles
- trajectory optimization in the aerospace industry. Numerical results are given for most problems...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- conjugate gradients, but possesses more favorable numerical properties. Reliable stopping criteria are derived, along with ... FORTRAN implementation of the method, subroutine LSQR. Numerical tests are described comparing LSQR with several...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- Numerical algorithm for the time fractional Fokker-Planck equation. Anomalous diffusion ... lines, the algorithm is designed for numerically solving FODE with the numerical error ... condition is got. The effectiveness of this numerical algorithm is evaluated by comparing its numerical ... directly discretizing classical Fokker-Planck equation, some numerical results for time fractional Fokker-Planck equation...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- high-level language, primarily intended for numerical computations. It provides a convenient command line interface ... solving linear and nonlinear problems numerically, and for performing other numerical experiments using a language ... Octave has extensive tools for solving common numerical linear algebra problems, finding the roots...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- nonlinear functions must be smooth. Stable numerical methods are employed throughout. Features include...