- Referenced in 12721 articles
- numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create...
- Referenced in 1440 articles
- book Accuracy and Stability of Numerical Algorithms (SIAM, Second edition, August...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- Numerical algorithm for the time fractional Fokker-Planck equation. Anomalous diffusion ... method of lines, the algorithm is designed for numerically solving FODE with the numerical error ... effectiveness of this numerical algorithm is evaluated by comparing its numerical results for $alpha...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- powerful and efficient algorithm for numerical function optimization: artificial bee colony (ABC) algorithm. Swarm intelligence...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- largest commercially available collection of numerical and statistical algorithms in the world. With over ... largest supercomputers, the NAG Library has the numerical capabilities to fit your model...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- tool for the development of numerical algorithms delivering highly accurate and automatically verified results ... provides a large number of predefined numerical data types and operators. These types are implemented...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- elasto-plasticity; c) the description of numerical algorithms for the implementation of boundary element method...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- leveraged to design efficient numerical algorithms. In particular, optimization on manifolds is well-suited...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- comparative studies of algorithms for numerical linear algebra. Matrices as well as matrix generation software...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- development of computationally efficient and numerically reliable TLS algorithms. Much attention is paid in this...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- Algorithm 368: Numerical inversion of Laplace transforms...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- algorithms are discussed in Chapter 8. Again, the latter two chapters conclude with a numerical ... this book. Matlab implementations of all algorithms discussed in this book are easily accessible from...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- SLICOT provides Fortran 77 implementations of numerical algorithms for computations in systems and control theory ... Based on numerical linear algebra routines from BLAS and LAPACK libraries, SLICOT provides methods ... behind the library are: 1. usefulness of algorithms; 2. robustness ... algorithms must either return reliable results or an error or warning indicator; 3. numerical stability...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance evaluation of sparse matrix algorithms...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- studies the convergence behavior of the algorithm; extensive numerical tests and comparisons with other methods...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- innovative fast and stable numerical algorithm -- named the FEAST algorithm -- which deviates fundamentally from ... smaller than the original one. The FEAST algorithm combines simplicity and efficiency and offers many ... This solver is expected to significantly augment numerical performances and capabilities in large-scale modern...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- preconditioned conjugate gradient method. We describe new algorithms of the locally optimal block preconditioned conjugate ... methods. To be able to compare numerically different methods in the class, with different preconditioners ... LOBPCG method. Numerical results establish that our algorithm is practically as efficient as the “ideal ... algorithm when the same preconditioner is used in both methods. We also show numerically that...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- initial value problems. An efficient algorithm for the numerical integration of large sparse systems ... differential-algebraic equations is described. The algorithm is constructed by embedding a standard sparse linear ... important practical application of this algorithm is in the numerical solution of time dependent partial ... lines. A code based on this algorithm is illustrated by application to several problems...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- Algorithm 866: IFISS, a Matlab toolbox for modelling incompressible flow. IFISS is a graphical Matlab ... interactive numerical study of incompressible flow problems. It includes algorithms for discretization by mixed finite...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- parallel library that implements a variety of algorithms for partitioning unstructured graphs, meshes ... computations and large scale numerical simulations. The algorithms implemented in ParMETIS are based...