- Referenced in 179 articles
- fields of scientific and engineering computation, especially in the numerical simulation of electromagnetics ... suitable for distributed memory parallel computers including PC clusters...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Computational methods for plasticity. Theory and applications. The purpose of this text is to describe ... detail numerical techniques used in small and large strain finite element analysis of elastic ... relevant numerical procedures and the practical issues arising in their computer implementation within a quasi ... found at www.wiley.com/go/desouzaneto.This computer program has been specially written to illustrate the practical implementation...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- both (as Matlab® source) ”Developers” — numerical analysts and computational tool-builders — who wish to further...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- tetrahedral meshes aimed to support numerical methods and scientific computing. The problem of quality tetrahedral...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- scale programming for symbolic and certified numeric computations. Coordinated by Joris van der Hoeven from ... scientific programming language for symbolic and certified numeric algorithms. This language can be compiled ... will illustrate possibilities offered for certified numeric computations with balls and intervals...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- HRMSYM: A Fortran subroutine for the numerical computation of a vector integrals over an infinite...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- from computer science to scientific computing, developers of numerical software are faced with new possibilities...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- especially suited for parallel AMR computations and large scale numerical simulations. The algorithms implemented...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- numerical irreducible decomposition. Treats positive-dimensional solutions by computing witness sets. Has automatic differentiation which...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- established areas of computer science (like computation- intense numeric applications, graphical interfaces, etc.) under ... where CAS stands for Computer Algebra System. It has been specifically developed to become...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- report documents the KIVA-2 computer program for the numerical calculation of transient ... computational accuracy and efficiency and its ease-of-use. The KIVA-2 equations and numerical ... equations solved, the numerical solution procedure, and the structure of the computer program. Sixteen appendices...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- NINJA: Java for high performance numerical computing. When Java was first introduced, there ... particularly performance-sensitive field of numerical computing, initial measurements indicated a hundred-fold performance disadvantage...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Numerical computation of polynomial zeros by means of Aberth’s method. n algorithm for computing ... Fortran 77 implementation of our algorithm computed approximations to all the zeros within the relative ... presented together with the results of the numerical tests performed...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- provides Fortran 77 implementations of numerical algorithms for computations in systems and control theory. Based...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- systems, along with numerous molecular properties derived from these basic computation types...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- BIFTOOL is a Matlab package for numerical bifurcation and stability analysis of delay differential equations ... and/or state-dependent delays. It allows the computation, continuation and stability analysis of steady state...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- Numerical evaluation of two and three parameter Mittag-Leffler functions. The Mittag-Leffler function plays ... efficient computation of the Mittag-Leffler function based on the numerical inversion of its Laplace ... algorithm selects the region in which the numerical inversion of the Laplace transform is actually ... which both the computational effort and the errors are minimized. Numerical experiments are presented...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- databases of interest to the numerical, scientific computing, and other communities. The repository is maintained...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- needed. To provide accurate results, interval computations require small input intervals; this explains why bisection ... algorithm combining symbolic and numerical computations) and approximation of real roots with arbitrary accuracy...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- paper revisits the Taylor method for the numerical integration of initial value problems of ordinary ... present a computer program that outputs a specific numerical integrator for a given ... generated code includes a function to compute the jet of derivatives of the solution...