- Referenced in 353 articles
- familiar powerful methods of numerical computation involving numbers to continuous or piecewise-continuous functions...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- continuation environment) combines numerical methods (integration, numerical continuation etcetera) with symbolic methods (e.g. symbolic derivatives ... allows (among other things) to numerically continue fixed points and to detect, compute and continue...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- domains. Homotopy continuation methods are reliable and powerful methods to compute numerically approximations...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- This is a review article on numerical continuation and bifurcation analysis methods for delay differential ... introduction into the theory of DDEs or numerical methods for dynamical systems ... BIFTOOL. The review discusses the numerical approaches implemented in PDDE-CONT and DDE-BIFTOOL ... equilibria and periodic orbits, and for continuing codimension-one bifurcations of equilibria and periodic orbits...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- BIFTOOL is a Matlab package for numerical bifurcation and stability analysis of delay differential equations ... state-dependent delays. It allows the computation, continuation and stability analysis of steady state solutions...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- evaluated exactly whereas numerical integration is used for continuous (multivariate) normal random effects or factors ... methods are available for numerical integration: Quadrature or adaptive quadrature. In both cases ... responses include (large) counts and/or continuous variables. Even where ordinary quadrature performs well, adaptive quadrature...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Knut: a numerical continuation software. This is a continuation code primarily for delay differential equation...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Yuri A Kuznetsov (Utrecht University), is a numerical toolbox for homoclinic bifurcation analysis ... Doedel (Concordia University). Specifically, HomCont deals with continuation of codimension-one heteroclinic and homoclinic orbits...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for solving polynomial systems. Finds isolated solutions using ... also user defined homotopies. Implements parameter continuation for families of systems, such as the inverse ... finding isolated solutions and for the numerical irreducible decomposition. Treats positive-dimensional solutions by computing...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- derivative properties, series expansion and numerical evaluation. The analytic continuation has been treated carefully, allowing...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- calculations all use the method of numerical continuation. WAVETRAIN is intended to be easy...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- free methods for numerical optimization of non-linear or non-convex continuous optimization problems. They...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- continuous responses, in the non-continuous setting numerical approximations are used. Residual analysis...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- varieties. It is based on numerical polynomial homotopy continuation, which is an alternative ... Macaulay2 and the powerful engine of numerical approximate computations. The core procedures of the package ... exhibit performance competitive with the other homotopy continuation software...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- initial value problem solver libraries, numerical continuation and bifurcation analysis programs, and general purpose computing...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Continuation techniques and interactive software for bifurcation analysis of ODEs and iterated maps. We present ... numerical technique for the analysis of local bifurcations which is based on the continuation...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- case study. Numerical methods for elliptic partial differential equations (PDEs) within both continuous and hybridized ... linear system solvers make a numerical scheme for elliptic PDEs a good candidate for implementation...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- Numerical algorithm for the time fractional Fokker-Planck equation. Anomalous diffusion ... rich variety of scenarios such as continuous time random walk models, generalized Langevin equations ... lines, the algorithm is designed for numerically solving FODE with the numerical error...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- MatCont is to provide a continuation and bifurcation toolbox which is compatible with the standard ... numerical study of dynamical systems. It is developed in parallel with the command line continuation...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Dynamics: numerical explorations. Accompanying computer program dynamics. Coauthored by Eric J. Kostelich. With ... help visualize the properties of discrete and continuous dynamical systems, including the plotting of attractors...