- Referenced in 169 articles
- manipulation of symbolic and numerical expressions, including differentiation, integration, Taylor series, Laplace transforms, ordinary differential ... matrices, and tensors. Maxima yields high precision numeric results by using exact fractions, arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- very efficient techniques for the numerical solution of partial differential equations have been developed...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- Matlab package for numerical bifurcation and stability analysis of delay differential equations with several fixed...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- FracPECE subroutine for the numerical solution of differential equations of fractional order. We present ... discuss an algorithm for the numerical solution of nonlinear differential equations of fractional ... with a first-order differential equation. The algorithm for the numerical solution of these equations...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- differentiation library. DiffSharp is a functional automatic differentiation (AD) library. AD allows exact and efficient ... program execution. AD is different from numerical differentiation, which is prone to truncation and round...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- curvilinear overlapping grids and the numerical solution of partial differential equations on them. First ... solving elliptic and time-dependent partial differential equations on composite meshes are shown. Applications ... compressible Navier-Stokes equations are discussed. Numerical accuracy, efficiency and the numerical solution are analyzed...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- utilities for arbitrary-precision numerical differentiation, integration, root-finding, and interval arithmetic. It supports unlimited...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- provides a framework for the numerical simulation of partial differential equations using arbitrary unstructured discretizations...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- functions and extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration; factorization of polynomials; facilities ... variety of formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- squares optimization with complex variables including numerical complex differentiation, global minimization of bivariate polynomials...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Problems. The book explains the numerical solution of differential equations within the framework of geometric ... branch of numerical analysis that devises numerical methods able to reproduce (in the discrete solution ... differential systems named conservative problems, particularly Hamiltonian systems. Assuming only basic knowledge of numerical quadrature ... HBVMs to handle the numerical solution of Hamiltonian partial differential equations (PDEs) and explores extensions...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- MATLAB that extends familiar powerful methods of numerical computation involving numbers to continuous or piecewise ... decomposition and the SVD, and solves ordinary differential equations. The mathematical basis of the system...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- numerical integration of large sparse systems of stiff initial value ordinary differential equations and differential ... algorithm is in the numerical solution of time dependent partial differential equations, particularly...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Octave has extensive tools for solving common numerical linear algebra problems, finding the roots ... ordinary functions, manipulating polynomials, and integrating ordinary differential and differential-algebraic equations. It is easily...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- numerical irreducible decomposition. Treats positive-dimensional solutions by computing witness sets. Has automatic differentiation which...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- CutFEM: Discretizing geometry and partial differential equations. We discuss recent advances on robust unfitted finite ... PDEs on surfaces are discussed and illustrated numerically...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- Unified Numerics Environment is a modular toolbox for solving partial differential equations (PDEs) with grid...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- numerical solution of (stiff and non-stiff) systems of ordinary differential equations. The new package...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- independently of the dimension of the differential equations. Numerical tests and comparisons with the multistep...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- ADMAT/ADMIT TB. Furthermore, five types of numerical differentiation methods are included in NLPLIB TB. NLPLIB...