- Referenced in 638 articles
- Collection is widely used by the numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- extensive tools for solving common numerical linear algebra problems, finding the roots of nonlinear equations...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- comparative studies of algorithms for numerical linear algebra. Matrices as well as matrix generation software...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- transportable library for solving common numerical linear algebra problems, including systems of linear equations, linear...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- systems and control theory. Based on numerical linear algebra routines from BLAS and LAPACK libraries ... error or warning indicator; 3. numerical stability and accuracy: the results are as good...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Fang and Y. Saad [Numer. Linear Algebra Appl., 16 (2009), pp. 197–221] has clarified ... general tool. We first show that, on linear problems, Anderson acceleration without truncation is “essentially ... Anderson acceleration and illustrate its performance through numerical experiments involving a variety of applications...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- collection of Fortran subroutines for doing numerical linear algebra and optimization. It may be used...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- mixing techniques for solving problems in linear algebra have been proposed in the last decade ... made a significant impact on numerical linear algebra. We show that by using a high ... well in the traditional yardsticks of numerical linear algebra: it is significantly faster than high ... algorithms, and it is numerically backward stable. More specifically, we describe a least-squares solver...
- Referenced in 353 articles
- MATLAB that extends familiar powerful methods of numerical computation involving numbers to continuous or piecewise ... also implements continuous analogues of linear algebra notions like the QR decomposition...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- abstracts many problems in numerical linear algebra, optimization, and other areas of data science ... Linear convergence is obtained under suitable assumptions. We propose special cases of ARock for linear ... well as distributed and decentralized consensus problems. Numerical experiments solving sparse logistic regression problems...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- computing verified solutions of various numerical linear algebraic problems having exact or interval-valued data...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- algebra by exploring ratio and proportion, rate of change, and functional relationships through numeric, tabular ... transform geometric shapes and functions—from linear to trigonometric—promoting deep understanding. Sketchpad ... computer lab or on laptops. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Functions. Functions from numerical analysis and linear algebra, numerical optimization, differential equations, plus some special...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- linear equations, polynomials, and sets, lists, vectors, matrices, and tensors. Maxima yields high precision numeric ... data in two and three dimensions. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- value problems. An efficient algorithm for the numerical integration of large sparse systems of stiff ... constructed by embedding a standard sparse linear algebraic equation solver into a suitably modified MEBDF ... application of this algorithm is in the numerical solution of time dependent partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- including computer vision, signal processing, and numerical linear algebra. The substantial background required to successfully...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- sofware package for the numerical solution of linear differential-algebraic equations (DAEs) with variable coefficients...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- solution of a system of linear algebraic equations with a non-singular n×n matrix ... BiCG residue and for improving the numerical stability. Both parts are studied in detail...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- present and analyze a new class of numerical methods for the solution of stiff stochastic ... large systems without linear algebra problems usually encountered with implicit methods. Numerical results and comparisons...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- template library for linear algebra: matrices, vectors, numerical solvers and related algorithms. It supports dense ... decompositions of such matrices, and solutions of linear systems. Its performance on many algorithms...