- Referenced in 742 articles
- variety of formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- routines such as routines for numerical integration and optimization. Together, they run on all popular...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- powerful and efficient algorithm for numerical function optimization: artificial bee colony (ABC) algorithm. Swarm intelligence...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- application is to trajectory optimization in the aerospace industry. Numerical results are given for most...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- State-of-the-Art Solvers for Numerical Optimization. The NEOS Server is a free internet ... based service for solving numerical optimization problems. Hosted by the Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- stochastic, derivative-free methods for numerical optimization of non-linear or non-convex continuous optimization...
- Referenced in 1216 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization problems over symmetric cones, i.e. it allows ... entries are allowed. Features include symbolic and numerical reordering schemes, balancing speed/accuracy performance and sophisticated...
Global Optimization Toolbox For Maple
- Referenced in 149 articles
- staff. The objective of global optimization is to find [numerically] the absolute best solution ... formulate your optimization model easily inside the powerful Maple numeric and symbolic system, and then...
- Referenced in 1440 articles
- visualizing matrices, and carrying out direct search optimization. Various other miscellaneous functions are also included ... with the book Accuracy and Stability of Numerical Algorithms (SIAM, Second edition, August...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- later used to demonstrate the behavior of optimization algorithms. Chapter 7 introduces implicit filtering ... latter two chapters conclude with a numerical demonstration of the methods discussed in the respective ... exercises. par The treatment of both, optimization methods for smooth and for noisy functions...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- rapidly developing branch of nonlinear optimization. Its focus is on problems where the smooth geometry ... leveraged to design efficient numerical algorithms. In particular, optimization on manifolds is well-suited...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- crashing problem, and (3) a robust portfolio optimization problem. Through these modeling examples, we highlight ... expedite the modeling and subsequent numerical analysis of robust optimization problems. ROME is freely distributed...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- methods. Using GPOPS-II, the continuous-time optimal control problem is transcribed to a nonlinear ... major advancement in the numerical solution of optimal control problems. GPOPS-II is available...
- Referenced in 971 articles
- free MATLAB toolbox for rapid prototyping of optimization problems. The package initially aimed ... problems, and automatic solver selection Supports numerous external solvers, both free and commercial. The solvers...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- developer of algorithms for numerical optimization and to the advanced user of such algorithms ... level interfaces to state-of-the-art numerical codes for nonlinear programming, quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- algorithm is presented, which is optimal in terms of memory usage and as fast ... numerical version, using multi-precision interval arithmetic. We finally show that these critical optimizations have...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- finding is an almost unavoidable part of optimization. The interval arithmetic philosophy of selfvalidation ... pages) features a rather practical and numerical approach in a branch and bound pattern touching ... many software details. The chapter on global optimization (40 pages) only admits equality constraints (within...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- BNDSCO–A program for the numerical solution of optimal control problems. BNDSCO is used ... numerical solution of boundary value problems with switching conditions - a class of problems which mainly ... occurs in connection with optimal control problems. Therefore, the most important necessary conditions for different...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- symmetric eigenvalue problems, based on a local optimization of a three-term recurrence, and suggest ... methods. To be able to compare numerically different methods in the class, with different preconditioners ... used in both methods. We also show numerically that the LOBPCG method provides approximations ... those by the much more expensive global optimization method on the same generalized block Krylov...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- package for the global numerical analysis of dynamical systems and optimization problems based...