- Referenced in 90 articles
- package for the global numerical analysis of dynamical systems and optimization problems based...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- constraints. Results of extensive numerical tests and comparison with other optimization codes are presented...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- computationally efficient algorithm, with provable numerical convergence properties, for optimizing the penalized likelihood. Furthermore...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Fortran subroutines for doing numerical linear algebra and optimization. It may be used to solve...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- speed of the highly optimized numerical BLAS routines. Since many algorithms have been reduced ... order to be able to prove an optimal theoretical complexity, this paper shows that those...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- nonlinear-least squares optimization with complex variables including numerical complex differentiation, global minimization of bivariate ... real exact plane search (PS) for tensor optimization, and much more: cumulants, tensor visualization, estimating...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- extensive numerical tests and comparisons with other methods for large-scale unconstrained optimization are given...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- NeNMF: An optimal gradient method for non-negative matrix factorization. Nonnegative matrix factorization ... following three problems: slow convergence rate, numerical instability and nonconvergence. In this paper, we present ... aforementioned problems. It applies Nesterov’s optimal gradient method to alternatively optimize one factor with ... manifold regularized NMF with the optimal convergence rate. Numerical experiments on both synthetic and real...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- topology optimization, polygonal discretizations have been shown not to be susceptible to numerical instabilities such...
- Referenced in 646 articles
- Collection is widely used by the numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance ... that typically do not have such geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling, theoretical...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- open-source numerical software package for solving optimization problems with second-order cone constraints (SOCPs ... convex optimization problems. It uses regularization and iterative refinement techniques to be numerically robust...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- this paper, we present a flexible optimization tool suitable for fractional-order PID controller design ... fractional-order calculus oriented toolbox, - uses numerical optimization methods to carry out the tuning...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- abstracts many problems in numerical linear algebra, optimization, and other areas of data science ... convex optimization, and machine learning, as well as distributed and decentralized consensus problems. Numerical experiments...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- unconstrained optimization of partially separable functions We consider the problem of minimizing a smooth objective ... enter into f, and not on the numerical values of f or its derivatives...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Mittag-Leffler function based on the numerical inversion of its Laplace transform. The approach taken ... accuracy. The optimal parabolic contour algorithm selects the region in which the numerical inversion...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- matrix algebra interpreter and a numerical optimizer. It enables exploration of matrix algebra through...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- differential equations) has numerous applications in transportation, energy, process optimization, and biology. Bocop is developed...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- rate of change, and functional relationships through numeric, tabular, and graphical representations. And high school ... trigonometric—promoting deep understanding. Sketchpad is the optimal tool for interactive whiteboards. Teachers...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- algorithm is guaranteed to produce a nearly optimal solution in a finite number of iterations ... minimizer of the objective function. Numerical results for GQTPAR, which is a Fortran implementation...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- author in the area of numerical methods for optimization problems that are needed to compute ... ecology.par The book contains a CD with numerical algorithms presented in the book giving...