- Referenced in 443 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for the solution of sparse linear and nonlinear ... nonlinear functions must be smooth. Stable numerical methods are employed throughout. Features include...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- constraints. Results of extensive numerical tests and comparison with other optimization codes are presented...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- computationally efficient algorithm, with provable numerical convergence properties, for optimizing the penalized likelihood. Furthermore...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Fortran subroutines for doing numerical linear algebra and optimization. It may be used to solve...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- speed of the highly optimized numerical BLAS routines. Since many algorithms have been reduced ... order to be able to prove an optimal theoretical complexity, this paper shows that those...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- nonlinear-least squares optimization with complex variables including numerical complex differentiation, global minimization of bivariate ... real exact plane search (PS) for tensor optimization, and much more: cumulants, tensor visualization, estimating...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- NeNMF: An optimal gradient method for non-negative matrix factorization. Nonnegative matrix factorization ... following three problems: slow convergence rate, numerical instability and nonconvergence. In this paper, we present ... aforementioned problems. It applies Nesterov’s optimal gradient method to alternatively optimize one factor with ... manifold regularized NMF with the optimal convergence rate. Numerical experiments on both synthetic and real...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- extensive numerical tests and comparisons with other methods for large-scale unconstrained optimization are given...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- topology optimization, polygonal discretizations have been shown not to be susceptible to numerical instabilities such...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- Collection is widely used by the numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance ... that typically do not have such geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling, theoretical...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- open-source numerical software package for solving optimization problems with second-order cone constraints (SOCPs ... convex optimization problems. It uses regularization and iterative refinement techniques to be numerically robust...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- this paper, we present a flexible optimization tool suitable for fractional-order PID controller design ... fractional-order calculus oriented toolbox, - uses numerical optimization methods to carry out the tuning...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- Mittag-Leffler function based on the numerical inversion of its Laplace transform. The approach taken ... accuracy. The optimal parabolic contour algorithm selects the region in which the numerical inversion...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- unconstrained optimization of partially separable functions We consider the problem of minimizing a smooth objective ... enter into f, and not on the numerical values of f or its derivatives...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- abstracts many problems in numerical linear algebra, optimization, and other areas of data science ... convex optimization, and machine learning, as well as distributed and decentralized consensus problems. Numerical experiments...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- matrix algebra interpreter and a numerical optimizer. It enables exploration of matrix algebra through...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- differential equations) has numerous applications in transportation, energy, process optimization, and biology. Bocop is developed...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Numerical optimal control of parabolic PDEs using DASOPT. This paper gives a preliminary description ... DASOPT, a software system for the optimal control of processes described by time-dependent partial ... numerical methods for solving differential-algebraic equations (DAEs) with a package for large scale optimization...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- rate of change, and functional relationships through numeric, tabular, and graphical representations. And high school ... trigonometric—promoting deep understanding. Sketchpad is the optimal tool for interactive whiteboards. Teachers...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- algorithm is guaranteed to produce a nearly optimal solution in a finite number of iterations ... minimizer of the objective function. Numerical results for GQTPAR, which is a Fortran implementation...