- Referenced in 459 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for the solution of sparse linear and nonlinear ... nonlinear functions must be smooth. Stable numerical methods are employed throughout. Features include...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- package for the global numerical analysis of dynamical systems and optimization problems based...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- computationally efficient algorithm, with provable numerical convergence properties, for optimizing the penalized likelihood. Furthermore...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- nonlinear-least squares optimization with complex variables including numerical complex differentiation, global minimization of bivariate ... real exact plane search (PS) for tensor optimization, and much more: cumulants, tensor visualization, estimating...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- speed of the highly optimized numerical BLAS routines. Since many algorithms have been reduced ... order to be able to prove an optimal theoretical complexity, this paper shows that those...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Fortran subroutines for doing numerical linear algebra and optimization. It may be used to solve...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- topology optimization, polygonal discretizations have been shown not to be susceptible to numerical instabilities such...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- open-source numerical software package for solving optimization problems with second-order cone constraints (SOCPs ... convex optimization problems. It uses regularization and iterative refinement techniques to be numerically robust...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- extensive numerical tests and comparisons with other methods for large-scale unconstrained optimization are given...
- Referenced in 747 articles
- Collection is widely used by the numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance ... that typically do not have such geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling, theoretical...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- NeNMF: An optimal gradient method for non-negative matrix factorization. Nonnegative matrix factorization ... following three problems: slow convergence rate, numerical instability and nonconvergence. In this paper, we present ... aforementioned problems. It applies Nesterov’s optimal gradient method to alternatively optimize one factor with ... manifold regularized NMF with the optimal convergence rate. Numerical experiments on both synthetic and real...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- differential equations) has numerous applications in transportation, energy, process optimization, and biology. Bocop is developed...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- this paper, we present a flexible optimization tool suitable for fractional-order PID controller design ... fractional-order calculus oriented toolbox, - uses numerical optimization methods to carry out the tuning...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- Mittag-Leffler function based on the numerical inversion of its Laplace transform. The approach taken ... accuracy. The optimal parabolic contour algorithm selects the region in which the numerical inversion...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Zhao et al. [SIAM J. Optim ... efficiently for nondegenerate SDPs but may encounter numerical difficulty for degenerate ones. Here we tackle ... this numerical difficulty by employing a majorized semismooth Newton-CG augmented Lagrangian method coupled with ... SIAM J. Optim. 25, No. 2, 882–915 (2015; Zbl 06444987)]. Numerical results for various...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- abstracts many problems in numerical linear algebra, optimization, and other areas of data science ... convex optimization, and machine learning, as well as distributed and decentralized consensus problems. Numerical experiments...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- benchmark library of mixed-integer optimal control problems. The main intention is to provide algorithm ... challenging problems to evaluate their numerical optimization methods. An important focus is given on reproducibility...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- unconstrained optimization of partially separable functions We consider the problem of minimizing a smooth objective ... enter into f, and not on the numerical values of f or its derivatives...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- package NMOF: Numerical Methods and Optimization in Finance. Functions, examples and data from the book ... Numerical Methods and Optimization in Finance’ by M. Gilli, D. Maringer and E. Schumann...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- from numerical analysis and linear algebra, numerical optimization, differential equations, plus some special functions. Uses...