- Referenced in 1970 articles
- algebra, geometry, number theory, cryptography, numerical computation, and related areas. Both the Sage development model...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- helicity states. The program performs all related computations numerically. We make use of recently developed...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- cones are calculated via the Lanczos method. Numerical experiments show that this general purpose code ... accuracy of at least 10−6 in relative duality gap and infeasibilities...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- three-dimensional Cartesian grids in numerical relativity. In 3 + 1 numerical simulations of dynamic black...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- mathematics and numerical analysis communities, this method has received relatively little attention from these communities ... paper by H. Fang and Y. Saad [Numer. Linear Algebra Appl...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- been done on efficient numerical methods for control problems related to large sparse or structured...
Global Optimization Toolbox For Maple
- Referenced in 150 articles
- from technical issues. In business, constraints are related to many factors, including cost, time ... objective of global optimization is to find [numerically] the absolute best solution of highly nonlinear...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- underlying numerical methods, are described for generating orthogonal polynomials relative to arbitrary weight functions...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- motivated by the field of numerical relativity, where Kranc is used as a research tool ... results on the performance of an example numerical code for the Einstein equations...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- permanently developing and extending Fujaba and numerous related tools. Originally, Fujaba was aimed to support...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- supplied linear solvers and preconditioners. The main numerical operations performed in these codes are operations ... this design is that users can relatively easily provide their own data structures...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- numerical summaries as described in ”Relative Distribution Methods in the Social Sciences” by Mark...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- extremely challenging, requiring the development of numerical relativity codes that solve Einstein’s equations ... Over the past decade, the Illinois numerical relativity (ILNR) group’s dynamical spacetime GRMHD code...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- this method, numerical integration along a circle that contains relatively small number of eigenvalues ... suitable for master-worker programming models. Numerical experiments illustrate the property of the proposed method...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- GRChombo: numerical relativity with adaptive mesh refinement. In this work, we introduce GRChombo ... numerical relativity code which incorporates full adaptive mesh refinement (AMR) using block structured Berger-Rigoutsos...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- linear algebra: matrices, vectors, numerical solvers and related algorithms. It supports dense and sparse matrices...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- date coverage of bootstrap methods with numerous applied examples, together with the basic theory without ... ideas underlying which are closely related to resampling methods. Chapter 11 gives a short introduction...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- solve various problems arising in numerical relativity, and more generally in computational astrophysics. It provides...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- flexible Matlab toolbox for numerically simulating many complex physics situations related to Bose–Einstein condensation ... physical problems and the robust and accurate numerical schemes that are implemented for computing stationary...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- originated from wavelet theory). We also discuss relations of the PDE-Net with some existing ... Network (NIN) and Residual Neural Network (ResNet). Numerical experiments show that ... predict the dynamical behavior for a relatively long time, even in a noisy environment...