- Referenced in 1216 articles
- allowed. Features include symbolic and numerical reordering schemes, balancing speed/accuracy performance and sophisticated dense column...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- linear system solvers make a numerical scheme for elliptic PDEs a good candidate for implementation...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- robust and efficient second order accurate numerical scheme for two and three-dimensional Euler...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Accurate Computations of Hypersonic Flows: I. AUSMPW+Scheme. In order to overcome some difficulties observed ... flows, a robust, accurate and efficient numerical scheme based on AUSM-type splitting is developed ... newly improved version of the AUSMPW scheme, called AUSMPW+, is developed to increase the accuracy ... numerical tests from supersonic frozen flows to hypersonic nonequilibrium flows validate that the AUSMPW+ scheme...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- procedure to extend the AUSM-family schemes to solve flows at all speed regimes ... numerical fluxes in the limit of small Mach number. The resulting new scheme is shown...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- This code uses a semi-Lagrangian numerical scheme, which exhibits good properties of energy conservation...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- basic schemes, designed to address specific performance issues. We present numerical results for a broad...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- recent years the authors developed numerical schemes to detect the stability properties of different classes ... pseudospectral differentiation techniques in order to get numerical approximations of the relevant characteristic eigenvalues. This...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- resolution and accuracy. Significant progress in the numerical simulation of such plasmas was achieved with ... implemented Central Weighted Essentially Non-Oscillatory (CWENO) scheme. Combining this technique with that of adaptive ... have developed a third-order numerical scheme, which is able to efficiently capture strong gradients...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- problems and the robust and accurate numerical schemes that are implemented for computing stationary solutions ... that other physics applications that require the numerical solution of general Schrödinger-type equations...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- which construct efficient, high-order stochastic numerical schemes. The MAPLE package, which is called ‘stochastic ... able to solve SDEs both explicitly and numerically. There had previously been no such commands ... deterministic calculus. The construction of higher-order schemes by hand would be a very complex ... This paper includes stochastic numerical schemes and demonstrates procedures from the stochastic package which automate...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Higher-order schemes for simulation of compressible liquid-vapor flows with phase change. With ... this thesis is the numerical simulation of two-phase flows undergoing dynamical phase transitions. Such ... models. We develop efficient and reliable numerical schemes based on modern numerical techniques such...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards Book ”Newton Methods for Nonlinear Problems -- Affine ... Adaptive Algorithms”. This monograph presents a scheme to construct adaptive Newton-type algorithms in close...
- Referenced in 660 articles
- Collection is widely used by the numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance ... provided, and a new multilevel coarsening scheme is proposed to facilitate this task...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- HARM: A Numerical Scheme for General Relativistic Magnetohydrodynamics We describe a conservative, shock-capturing scheme...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- elasto-viscoplasticity – together with the relevant numerical procedures and the practical issues arising in their ... implementation within a quasi-static finite element scheme. Many of the techniques discussed ... present a reasonable balance of theory and numerical procedures used in the finite element simulation...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- path-conservative approach; such schemes are suitable for solving numerically nonconservative systems. Finally ... discontinuous Galerkin finite element and path-conservative schemes. We systematically assess the solver...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- framework together. In this discretization library numerical schemes and trial spaces are found and assembling...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- blocks along each spatial dimension, implemented numerical schemes include standard finite-differences as well...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- equations, we use a shock-capturing numerical scheme with adaptive mesh refinement, implemented...