- Referenced in 716 articles
- general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... large Macsyma program. Macsyma offers: symbolic and numeric manipulation and solution capabilities in algebra, calculus...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- source of robust and efficient numerical software. Among its best known packages are those...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- math software that supports research and teaching in algebra, geometry, number theory, cryptography, numerical computation...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for solving polynomial systems. Finds isolated solutions using ... finding isolated solutions and for the numerical irreducible decomposition. Treats positive-dimensional solutions by computing...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- TensorFlow™ is an open source software library for numerical computation using data flow graphs. Nodes...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards Book ”Newton Methods for Nonlinear Problems -- Affine...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- science to scientific computing, developers of numerical software are faced with new possibilities and challenges...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- development of a new software package VODE for the numerical solution of (stiff ... third author [ACM Trans. Math. Software 1, 71-96 (1975; Zbl 0311.65049)]. Among the improvements...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- groad chapter (42 pages) about interval software follows. Described are primarily the packages mentioned before ... practical and numerical approach in a branch and bound pattern touching many software details...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- software system in object-oriented MATLAB that extends familiar powerful methods of numerical computation involving...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- numerical library for C and C++ programmers. It is free software under the GNU General...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- help the users in using our software, we also include some examples to illustrate ... cones are calculated via the Lanczos method. Numerical experiments show that this general purpose code...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- MBSPACK -- numerical integration software for constrained mechanical motion. We give a survey of the state ... field and introduce a numerical integration software library which was designed to provide a versatile...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- ECOS is an open-source numerical software package for solving optimization problems with second-order ... regularization and iterative refinement techniques to be numerically robust. The solution methods have been developed...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- numerous market categories from gaming and entertainment to scientific and medical software...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- numerical aspects of these transformations have been studied, there are few software implementations that...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- generalized eigenproblems from significant application areas. The software is designed to compute ... dimensional eigen-space is computed which is numerically orthogonal to working precision. Numerically accurate eigenvectors...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- algorithms for numerical linear algebra. Matrices as well as matrix generation software and services, from...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- APBS is a software package for the numerical solution of the Poisson-Boltzmann equation...