- Referenced in 9507 articles
- high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB ... explore multiple approaches and reach a solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- program. Macsyma offers: symbolic and numeric manipulation and solution capabilities in algebra, calculus and numerical...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- some very efficient techniques for the numerical solution of partial differential equations have been developed...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- software package VODE for the numerical solution of (stiff and non-stiff) systems of ordinary...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- general purpose subroutine system for the numerical solution of the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- book: The Immersed Interface Method -- Numerical Solutions of PDEs Involving Interfaces and Irregular Domains, Zhilin...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Composite overlapping meshes for the solution of partial differential equations. It is shown ... generate curvilinear overlapping grids and the numerical solution of partial differential equations on them. First ... discussed. Numerical accuracy, efficiency and the numerical solution are analyzed too together with some conclusions...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- makes SLIC very practical for the numerical solution of fluid dynamical problems...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for solving polynomial systems. Finds isolated solutions using total ... multiprecision implemented for finding isolated solutions and for the numerical irreducible decomposition. Treats positive-dimensional...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- MEBDF package for the numerical solution of large sparse systems of stiff initial value problems ... efficient algorithm for the numerical integration of large sparse systems of stiff initial value ordinary ... this algorithm is in the numerical solution of time dependent partial differential equations, particularly...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- supply a powerful tool for the numerical solution of scientific problems based upon a properly ... computer arithmetic in the usual spaces of numerical computation...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- KIVA-2 equations and numerical solution procedures are very general and can be applied ... detail the equations solved, the numerical solution procedure, and the structure of the computer program ... appendices provide additional details concerning the numerical solution procedure...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- software package for the numerical solution of the Poisson-Boltzmann equation...
Global Optimization Toolbox For Maple
- Referenced in 141 articles
- Optimization is the science of finding solutions that satisfy complicated constraints and objectives. In engineering ... global optimization is to find [numerically] the absolute best solution of highly nonlinear optimization models ... time, money, and resources, because the best solution has not been found. Using the Global ... optimization model easily inside the powerful Maple numeric and symbolic system, and then use world...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- BNDSCO–A program for the numerical solution of optimal control problems. BNDSCO is used ... numerical solution of boundary value problems with switching conditions - a class of problems which mainly...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- integration; factorization of polynomials; facilities for the solution of a variety of algebraic equations; facilities ... variety of formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- FracPECE subroutine for the numerical solution of differential equations of fractional order. We present ... discuss an algorithm for the numerical solution of nonlinear differential equations of fractional ... differential equation. The algorithm for the numerical solution of these equations is based...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- variant of the FETI method for numerical solution of elliptic PDE. A new variant ... tearing and interconnecting (FETI) method for numerical solution of elliptic partial differential equations ... Dirichlet boundary conditions. Results of numerical experiments are presented which indicate that the new method...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- functions and the application to the numerical solution of partial differential equations. It contains five...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- powerful methods to compute numerically approximations to all isolated complex solutions. During the last decade...