- Referenced in 12661 articles
- high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB ... communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- implementation of the method, subroutine LSQR. Numerical tests are described comparing LSQR with several other...
- Referenced in 1440 articles
- This toolbox supersedes the author’s earlier Test Matrix Toolbox (final release 1995). The toolbox ... with the book Accuracy and Stability of Numerical Algorithms (SIAM, Second edition, August...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- convergence behavior of the algorithm; extensive numerical tests and comparisons with other methods for large...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- constraints. Results of extensive numerical tests and comparison with other optimization codes are presented...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- standard test set for numerical approximations to the shallow water equations in spherical geometry ... numerical methods devised by the authors for solving shallow water equations in spherical geometry ... applied to seven test cases presented in order of complexity. The aim, of course ... perfect a numerical method for climate modelling. The seven cases are as follows: (i) advection...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- industry. Numerical results are given for most problems in the CUTE and COPS test collections...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- onto the feasible set. Some recent numerical tests are reported on very large location problems...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- numerical and statistical algorithms in the world. With over 1,600 tried and tested routines ... largest supercomputers, the NAG Library has the numerical capabilities to fit your model...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- close to 1. par Extensive numerical tests are presented and cover various features...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- cones are calculated via the Lanczos method. Numerical experiments show that this general purpose code ... total of about 300 test problems to an accuracy of at least...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- AUSMPW+ is efficient to implement. Extensive numerical tests from supersonic frozen flows to hypersonic nonequilibrium...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Numerical computation of polynomial zeros by means of Aberth’s method. n algorithm for computing ... floating point numbers. In all the tests performed with more than 1000 polynomials having degrees ... together with the results of the numerical tests performed...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- dimension of the differential equations. Numerical tests and comparisons with the multistep code VODPK illustrate...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- accuracy in space and time. Several numerical tests illustrate the properties of the methods...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- root-finding method. Numerical experiments on a comprehensive set of test problems demonstrate that...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- global error control, mesh selection). Extensive numerical tests with a newly developed code MIRKDC...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical library for C and C++ programmers. It is free ... functions in total with an extensive test suite...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- this case extensive numerical tests, performed on both conforming and nonconforming formulation, show that...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- faster one can be unstable, but numerical testing on some difficult problems indicates that both...