- Referenced in 2665 articles
- quadratically constrained optimization problems where the objective to be optimized can be expressed ... convex quadratic function. The variables in the model may be declared as continuous or further...
- Referenced in 1060 articles
- encompass additional model elements, such as new types of constraints and objective functions. Similarly...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- movements, track moving objects, extract 3D models of objects, produce 3D point clouds from stereo...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- comprehensive guide to Pyomo (Python optimization modeling objects) for beginning and advanced modelers, including students ... modeling approach supported by modern AML (algebraic modeling language) tools. Pyomo is a flexible, extensible ... very clear, readable syntax and intuitive object orientation. Pyomo includes Python classes for defining sparse ... used to formulate algebraic expressions that define objectives and constraints. Moreover, Pyomo can be used...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- features, including an object-oriented command-line interface model, new algorithms for multiply elongated...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Alcoa is a tool for analyzing object models. It has a range of uses ... support tool for object model diagrams, checking for consistency of multiplicities and generating sample snapshots ... that is more closely tailored to object models (in the style of UML), and more...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- next generation based on their fitness or objective function value f(x). Like this, over ... learning a second order model of the underlying objective function similar to the approximation...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Creol: A type-safe object-oriented model for distributed concurrent systems. Object-oriented distributed computing ... society. In standard object-oriented models, objects synchronize on method calls. These models ... even deadlock. The Creol model targets distributed objects by a looser coupling of method calls...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Modelica is a freely available, object-oriented language for modeling of large, complex, and heterogeneous...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- BLOG: probabilistic models with unknown objects. This paper introduces and illustrates BLOG, a formal language ... defining probability models over worlds with unknown objects and identity uncertainty. BLOG unifies and extends ... Subject to certain acyclicity constraints, every BLOG model specifies a unique probability distribution over ... first-order model structures that can contain varying and unbounded numbers of objects. Furthermore, complete...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- specification language for designing executable models of distributed object-oriented systems. The language combines advanced ... mechanisms for concurrent object groups with a functional language for modeling data. ABS uses asynchronous ... cooperative scheduling of method activations inside concurrent objects. This ... feature combination results in a concurrent object-oriented model which is inherently compositional. We discuss...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Bogor’s direct support for modeling object-oriented designs and implementations, (b) its facilities...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- video-object database system. A video-object data model and the design and implementation ... prototype video-object database system named OVID based on the model ... described. Notable features of the video-object data model are a mechanism to share common...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- GRaphs for Object-Oriented VErification (GROOVE). GROOVE is a project centered around ... simple graphs for modelling the design-time, compile-time, and run-time ... structure of object-oriented systems, and graph transformations as a basis for model transformation...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- software is dedicated to the modelling of large objects collections in interaction. It enables ... sophisticated and very detailed models. Each object modeled is defined through out its own geometry ... plastic, etc.) may be used to model objects behaviours. Moreover behaviours between objects are modeled...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- from Microsoft for its COM programming model first released in 1991 and declared legacy ... applications, access to databases using Data Access Objects, Remote Data Objects, or ActiveX Data Objects...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- algorithm investigates the local behaviour of the objective function on the feasible set by sampling ... used to build an approximation model of the objective function. The minimum of such ... model is accepted if it produces an improvement of the objective function value. We also...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 150 articles
- models. You can also tune gain-scheduled controllers. You can specify multiple tuning objectives, such...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- curvature of the objective function by forming quadratic models by interpolation. Obviously, no first derivatives...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- communication in parallel computing. Different models (graph, hypergraph) and objectives (edge cut, boundary vertices) have...