- Referenced in 1 article
- that are called service compositions. The distributed ownership and the evolving nature of the services ... SOLOIST has been designed with the primary objective of expressing the most significant specification patterns...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Virginity: A contribution to the specification of object...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- The Larch family of languages supports a two...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- aspect-oriented extension to the Java. AspectJ TM...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- The Java Modeling Language (JML) is a behavioral...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 337 articles
- During the last thirty eight years, the LISREL...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- Lingeling, plingeling, picosat and precosat at sat race...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Steps in Scala. An introduction to object-functional...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Soot - a Java bytecode optimization framework. This paper...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Compiling for template-based run-time code generation...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- The KeY System is a formal software development...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Fortress is a new programming language being designed...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Lingeling, Plingeling and Treengeling: Lingeling and its parallel...