- Referenced in 493 articles
- object-oriented matrix programming language with a comprehensive mathematical and statistical function library. Matrices...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming language designed by Bertrand Meyer (an object ... orientation proponent and author of Object-Oriented Software Construction) and Eiffel Software. The design...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- sparse linear and nonlinear programs. The objective function and constraints may be linear or nonlinear...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- algorithms and a software system in object-oriented MATLAB that extends familiar powerful methods...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- surface to data collected by evaluating the objective function at a few points. Then...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- structured, statically typed, imperative, wide-spectrum, and object-oriented high-level computer programming language, extended ... concurrency, offering tasks, synchronous message passing, protected objects, and non-determinism. Ada is an international...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- exercises a general structure for an object-oriented-enriched finite element code. The programming environment...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- trade-off among the various conflicting objectives. It is proved that this method is independent ... popular method of minimizing weighted combinations of objective functions lacks. Further, this method can handle ... more than two objectives while retaining the computational efficiency of continuation-type algorithms. This ... extended to handle more than two objectives...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- optimization problem in which a linear objective function is minimized subject to linear constraints over...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- necessary conditions for a minimizer of the objective function. Numerical results for GQTPAR, which...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- complexes, matroids, graphs, tropical hypersurfaces, and other objects. Supported platforms include various flavors of Linux...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- accessible format: starting from different performance objectives (linear, quadratic, minimum time) to the handling ... collision avoidance constraints, or create custom objective functions. Resulting optimal control laws can either...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- functions, modular forms, and related objects. These pages are intended to be a modern handbook ... formulas, links, references, etc. to very concrete objects, in particular specific L-functions and their ... encode information about a number of mathematical objects. It is necessary to exhibit these objects ... functions themselves, since typically we need these objects to compute L-functions. In these pages...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- finding parameters that minimize or maximize objectives while satisfying constraints. The toolbox includes solvers...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- Light’s case this is Objective CAML (OCaml). Thanks to its adherence...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- demonstrate empirically that a complex-valued object can be recovered from the knowledge ... figures uniquely determine the phase of the object we wish to recover...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- data types (SEXP) are matched to C++ objects in a class hierarchy. All R types...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- core Caml language with a fully-fledged object-oriented layer, as well as a powerful...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- that it orders a new set of objects as accurately as possible. Such ranking problems...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- simpler optimization problem, which has a quadratic objective and linear constraints. This QP is still ... hard when the quadratic objective is nonconvex. On the other hand, as a Newton method...