- Referenced in 493 articles
- object-oriented matrix programming language with a comprehensive mathematical and statistical function library. Matrices...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming language designed by Bertrand Meyer (an object ... Object-Oriented Software Construction) and Eiffel Software. The design of the language is closely connected ... with the Eiffel programming method. Both are based on a set of principles, including design...
- Referenced in 2164 articles
- Java. The language provides constructs intended to enable clear programs on both a small ... large scale. Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative and functional programming...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- name of two simulation programming languages, Simula I and Simula 67, developed in the 1960s ... superset of ALGOL 60. Simula 67 introduced objects, classes, inheritance and subclasses, virtual procedures, coroutines ... Simula is considered the first object-oriented programming language. As its name suggests, Simula ... many of the features of object-oriented languages today. (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- imperative, wide-spectrum, and object-oriented high-level computer programming language, extended from Pascal...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- programming system, consisting of the object-oriented Spec# programming language, the Spec# compiler...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective programming language. Smalltalk was created...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- programming language designed for business use. It is imperative, procedural and, since 2002, object-oriented ... COBOL programmers, programs are being migrated to new platforms, rewritten in modern languages or replaced...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Visual Basic for Applications, an object-oriented programming language that can reference a variety...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Aldor was conceived as an extension language for the Axiom system, but is now used ... within programs. Pervasive support for dependent types allows static checking of dynamic objects. What does ... difficulties encountered in widely-used object-oriented programming languages. It allows programs ... attractive and powerful properties of functional, object-oriented and aspect-oriented styles. Note: Current development...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- statically-typed polymorphic object-oriented programming language which is provably type-safe. By separating...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- purpose programming language which supports logic, constraint, functional, higher-order, and object-oriented programming styles...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- also an object-oriented programming language, originally published by Fox Software and later by Microsoft...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Figaro: An Object-Oriented Probabilistic Programming Language. We introduce an object-oriented paradigm for probabilistic...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- object-oriented programs. This note defines BoogiePL, an intermediate language for program analysis and program ... verification. The language is a simple coarsely typed imperative language with procedures and arrays, plus ... represent programs written in an imperative source language (like an object-oriented .NET language), along ... such a source language. From the resulting BoogiePL program, one can then generate verification conditions...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- basing Lisp-Stat on the Lisp language, in particular on a subset of Common Lisp ... Microsoft Windows. A prototype-based object-oriented programming system is used to implement the graphics ... customized and adapted. The object-oriented programming system is also used as the basis ... system design were motivated by the S language...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- code, MPM3D, developed using object-oriented design by C++ program language with...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- numerous libraries, and example programs. The core language - an asynchronous variant of Milner, Parrow ... returning results, higher-order programming, selective communication, and concurrent objects. The type system integrates ... work on theoretical foundations for typed object-oriented languages...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- typed, multi-paradigm programming language that encompasses functional, imperative, and object-oriented programming methods...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- proof system for the parallel object-oriented language POOL. We develop a Hoare-style proof ... partial correctness of programs written in the parallel object-oriented language POOL...