- Referenced in 137 articles
- Simula is the name of two simulation programming languages, Simula I and Simula 67, developed ... introduced objects, classes, inheritance and subclasses, virtual procedures, coroutines, and discrete event simulation, and features ... object-oriented programming language. As its name suggests, Simula was designed for doing simulations ... many of the features of object-oriented languages today. (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Multilevel Parallel Object-Oriented Framework for Design Optimization,Parameter Estimation, Uncertainty Quantification, and Sensitivity Analysis ... provides a flexible and extensible interface between simulation codes and iterative analysis methods. Dakota contains ... mixed integer nonlinear programming, or optimization under uncertainty. By employing object-oriented design to implement...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- graduate-level text covers modeling, programming and analysis of simulation experiments and provides a rigorous ... works. It introduces object-oriented programming for simulation, covers both the probabilistic and statistical basis...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- package simFrame is an object-oriented framework for statistical simulation, which allows researchers to make ... range of simulation designs with a minimal effort of programming. Its object-oriented implementation provides ... extensions by the user. Since statistical simulation is an embarrassingly parallel process, the framework supports...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- mathematical tools for geometric design and numerical simulation. It is developed mainly by researchers ... object-oriented, cross-platform, template C++ library and follows the generic programming principle, with ... source software to the forming isogeometric numerical simulation community and beyond...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- based multiformalism simulation in common lisp/CLOS CLOS stands for Common Lisp Object System ... concerned with the usual features of object-oriented programming, such as classes and methods. CLOS...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- individual-based model BacSim was developed to simulate growth and behaviour of bacteria. The potential ... into a colony was studied. The object-oriented program BacSim is an extension of Gecko ... uses the Swarm toolkit for multi-agent simulations. The model describes bacterial properties including substrate...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- code, MPM3D, developed using object-oriented design by C++ program language with ... powerful tool for impact and explosion simulation...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- analyser for algebraic system nets Maria performs simulation, exhaustive reachability analysis ... computer programs written in procedural or object-oriented languages, or high-level specifications such...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- three versions of software codes for the simulation of granular material dynamics based ... procedural approach by the programming languages FORTRAN 90 and OBJECT PASCAL, while ... code DEMMAT_CPP represents a purely object-oriented programming approach based on applying...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Estimation, Simulation and Optimization. QUESO is a collection of statistical algorithms and programming constructs supporting ... predictions. It has been designed with three objectives: it should (a) be sufficiently abstract ... realistic models. Such objectives demand a combination of an object-oriented design with robust software...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- simulation under development at the University of Florida. It extends object-oriented program design with ... that reinforces the relationship of model to program. Model authors interact with OOPM via graphical ... which captures model design, translates models to simulation programs, controls model execution and provides output...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- possible to set up a simulation with little e ort. For the second audience ... genericity in its many facets. Basically, generic programming is intended to o er a single ... dynamic genericity through the use of object-oriented interfaces. One use of this is that...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- been thoroughly validated against a leading commercial simulator on benchmarks from the SPE Comparative Solution ... with high-level mathematical objects and continue to develop a program while it runs ... that no analytical derivatives have to be programmed explicitly as long as the discrete flow ... solution strategies by combining imperative and object-oriented paradigms with functional programming. The toolbox also...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- middleware, a powerful object-oriented set of libraries whose application program interface ... freely used to develop simulation software. The Chrono::Engine project is based on a platform...
- Referenced in 1 article
- present a python object-oriented computer program for simulating various aspects of laser cooling physics...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- object-oriented programming language (OOPL), Flavors, was used to implement a modeling language and ancillary ... charac teristics of Flavor programming are presented. Then SERB (the Simulation Environment for Research Biologists...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- such assistance. Refiner, a programming environment for creating scientific simulators, provides expert users with online ... Posit, a high-level object-oriented modeling and programming language. Mathematical models are specified...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- simulation package written entirely in Java, meets this need. Java is an object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- enables the simulation software to be built according to Object-Oriented Programming best practices...