- Referenced in 35 articles
- summarizing these objects, and for permitting their use in spatial data analysis, including regional aggregation ... Hubert/Mantel general cross product statistic, Empirical Bayes estimates and Assuncao/Reis Index, Getis/Ord G and multicoloured...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Nonparametric Regression: A Comparative Simulation Study. Wavelet analysis has been found to be a powerful ... nonparametric estimation of spatially-variable objects. We discuss in detail wavelet methods in nonparametric regression ... wide range of classical and empirical Bayes methods treating either individual or blocks of wavelet ... step illustration of a wavelet denoising analysis on electrical consumption is provided. Matlab codes...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- The main goals of a typical data anaysis...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 669 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 5270 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6213 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12983 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 9109 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...