- Referenced in 1 article
- external dynamics, different crushing scenarios including oblique collisions are investigated and the influence of some ... collision parameters like longitudinal and vertical impact location, impact angle, and struck ship velocity...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 3397 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- CONTACT Vollebregt & Kalker’s rolling and sliding contact...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- A symbolic approach for automatic generation of the...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- A sequel to AUSM II: AUSM + -up for...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- The MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- Matlab ode45. Solve nonstiff differential equations; medium order...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- ode15s. Solve stiff differential equations and DAEs; variable...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- SPARSKIT: A basic toolkit for sparse matrix computations...