- Referenced in 339 articles
- that come from different populations with either observed or unobserved heterogeneity, and data that contain ... values. Analyses can be carried out for observed variables that are continuous, censored, binary, ordered...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- usually formulated as theoretical models for observed and latent (unobservable) variables. If data are collected ... observed variables of the theoretical model, the LISREL program can be used...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- ensemble of model states when observations are assimilated. The EnKF has proven to efficiently handle...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- close to a factor of two are observed between instances with low and high ... result provides a theoretical explanation for the observed behavior and gives new insights...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- compounds which are difficult or impossible to observe experimentally such as short-lived intermediates...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- mountain, (vi) Rossby-Haurwitz wave, and (vii) observed atmospheric states...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- earch community has inspired work in observation scheduling, planetary rover exploration and spacecraft control domains ... validation of concurrent plans. We observe that PDDL2.1 has considerable modelling power -- exceeding the capabilities...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- knowledge of the geometry of the data observed in earlier iterations to perform more informative...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- notion of potential energy between statistical observations. Energy statistics are functions of distances between statistical ... observations in metric spaces. Thus even if the observations are complex objects, like functions...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- interface language deals with what can be observed by client programs written in a particular...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- this column selection on rounding error is observed. By allowing that a constraint...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- anisotropic covariance functions and the use of observations with varying support (with known error variance...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- software system by generating, controlling, and observing the possible executions and interactions...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- least squares for serially or spatially correlated observations, generalized linear models, and quantile regression...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- selection for SAT. It has been widely observed that there is no single ”dominant...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- widely used to decompose and express functional observations. Curve estimates implicitly condition on basis functions ... studies that include both densely and sparsely observed functions. We apply our method to sparse ... observations of CD4 cell counts and to dense white-matter tract profiles. Code...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- models to longitudinal data. A variety of observation schemes are supported, including processes observed ... arbitrary times (panel data), continuously-observed processes, and censored states. Both Markov transition rates...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- calculation of MSSM Higgs-boson observables - Version 2.6.5. Nature of problem: The experimental searches ... Feynman-diagrammatic approach) for various Higgs-boson observables in the MSSM are implemented. The program ... input and evaluates many MSSM Higgs-boson observables relevant for experimental Higgs-boson physics...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Concave Probability Density from iid Observations. Given independent and identically distributed observations...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- hence is highly sensitive to outlying observations. Two robust approaches have been developed to date...