- Referenced in 5 articles
- generates various kinds of Cartesian grids such as uniform, octree and embedded boundary grids ... supports the variation of grid size along each spatial direction as well as anisotropic ... contrast to the alternative methods. Regarding octree grid generation, applying a simple and efficient data ... memory overhead. The presented method generates octree grids up to a 13-level refinement...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Peano - a Framework for Solvers on Spacetree Grids. Peano is an open source C++ solver ... classical octree concept, yield a cascade of adaptive Cartesian grids. Consequently, any spacetree traversal...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- refinement (AMR) on quadtree (2D) and octree (3D) grids. The framework comes with a geometric...
- Referenced in 641 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 357 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 475 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- The SIERRA framework for developing advanced parallel mechanics...
- Referenced in 1131 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...